What’s in these terms?
1. These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.growthenabler.com (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us
2. www.growthenabler.com is a site operated by GrowthEnabler Global Ltd (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09382810 and have our registered office at 7 Crown Green Mews, Pellat Road, Wembley, Middlesex, England, HA9 8FB. Our VAT number is 257052412.
3. We are a limited company.
4. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our site you accept these terms
6. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site or access the Platform.
7. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
8.1. Our Acceptable Use Policy , which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
We may make changes to these terms
9. We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
10. We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect our users’ needs and our business priorities.
Access to our site and Platform
11. Our site is made available free of charge.
12. The Platform is not available to consumer customers. In other words, you are not permitted to set up an account to access the Platform unless you are a business customer who is making use of the information for business purposes only.
13. We may charge you to access to the Platform.
13.1. We will charge you if we consider that you are a “Corporate” customer. You will be a Corporate customer if your annual turnover is in excess of £100million
13.2. You will be given free access to the Platform if we consider that you are a “Start-up” customer and you provide us with certain information about your business.
13.2.1. You will be a Start-up customer if your business has been operating for less than 7 years and your annual turnover is below £50m .
13.2.2. The information we will ask you to provide us with may include, but is not limited to, general details about your business, information regarding your funding sources and amounts of funding, and details of any patents and pending patent applications.
14. We will tell you if you are required to pay to access the Platform.
14.1. The price (including VAT), and details as to how to pay, will be notified to you when you first register to access the Platform.
14.2. If you are required to pay, you must make payment of the full amount notified to you (without set-off, counter claim or deduction) before you are able to access the Platform.
14.3. Unless we agree otherwise in writing, payment will give you access to the Platform for one year from the date of payment. Your access to the Platform will end one year from the date of payment and will not automatically renew. You will have to make payment to us annually, on such terms as we have in place from time to time, if you want continued access to the Platform.
14.4. Any payment made to access the Platform is non-refundable.
15. In addition to other rights and remedies that we may have, your access to the Platform may be terminated or suspended immediately, and at any time, by us if:
15.1. you have paid to access the Platform and your subscription has expired;
15.2. you do not make payment to us of any amount when due;
15.3. you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to allow you access to the Platform;
We may suspend or withdraw our site
16. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
18. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
20. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
How you may use material on our site
21. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
22. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
23. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
24. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
25. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
27. The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
28. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
29. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
30. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
31. This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including information contained on start-up customer page profiles. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
32. If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on.
Your responsibility for loss or damage suffered by us
Your responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
34. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
35. We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
36. We will not be liable to you for any losses incurred because of an event beyond our reasonable control, or the reasonable control of our suppliers or service providers.
37. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
37.1. use of, or inability to use, our site; or
37.2. use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
38. In particular, we will not be liable for:
38.1. loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
38.2. business interruption;
38.3. loss of anticipated savings;
38.4. loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
38.5. any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
39. Our total liability to you in respect of all other losses, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed £25,000.00
40. If you are a consumer user:
41. Please note that as a consumer you are only permitted to use our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Uploading content to our site
42. Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
43. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
44. Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in Rights you are giving us to use material you upload.
45. We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
46. We have the right to remove any information you have uploaded to our site or any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, it does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
47. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
48. When you provide us with information to access the Platform, or when you upload or post content to our site, you grant to us:
48.1. a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that information and/ or content on our site and in connection with the products or service provided by our site and across different media;
48.2. the right to use the information and/ or content to promote the Platform, the site or GrowthEnabler Global Ltd; and
48.3. to allow third parties to use that information and/ or content in accordance with the functionality and operation of the site.
49. The rights conferred by clause 47 shall endure and will not be effected by:
49.1. the expiry of any subscription that you have to access the Platform;
49.2. the termination or expiry of any contract that we have entered into with you from time to time; or
49.3. the removal, alteration or deletion of any information or content that you provided to us or uploaded or posted to the site.
50. If you are a Start-up customer we may give you the option to keep certain information you have provided to us in-accessible to other users of the site. If you decide to do this, we will use reasonable endeavours to make sure that other users of the site cannot access such information but we make no guarantees in this regard.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
51. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
52. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
53. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
54. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
55. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
56. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
57. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
58. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
59. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
60. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
61. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation or person at any time.
62. You may only transfer your rights or obligations under these terms to another organisation or person if we agree to this in writing.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade marks are registered
65. “GrowthEnabler” and the GrowthEnabler Global logo is a UK registered trade mark of GrowthEnabler Global Ltd. You are not permitted to use this trade mark without our approval, unless it is part of material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our site.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
INFORMATION ABOUT INDIVIDUAL COOKIES WE USE
We use Google Analytics cookies on this website. Google Analytics is a free service provided by Google that uses several cookies. The cookies set by Google Analytics are used to help us gather information about how this website is used by visitors. The information is not personally identifiable, and is simply to used track and improve the level of service our site is providing. More information on the cookies that are set through our use of Google Analytics can be found on Google’s Cookies & Google Analytics page. If you wish to disable these cookies, please use the opt-out browser add-on supplied by Google. Or you can set your browser to reject all or certain cookies. Disabling cookies set by Google Analytics will not reduce the service provided to you.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
EXPIRY OF COOKIES
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after six months.
GrowthEnabler Global Ltd (“we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy applies to the www.growthenabler.com website (“Website”) and sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using the Website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we may collect from you
The GrowthEnabler platform that our customers access will be materially unaffected by the GDPR.
We may collect and process personal information and information about you and your business. Such information may include your e-mail address, name, company name, company number and contact details. We may also collect demographic information such as your age, gender, industry your business operates in, preferences and interests. This includes information provided to us when you register to use the GrowthEnabler Digital Platform, information you share with other users when you use our Website, when correspond with us (via e-mail or otherwise) and when you report a problem with our Website. There is no sensitive personal information on the platform.
We may also automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include IP addresses, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by us for the operation of the Website, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to administer and operate the Website and ensure that the content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information that is similar to information you have already accessed or enquired about;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information that you request from us;
- to receive payment from you and contact you where necessary in regard to such payment(s);
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about our or our business partners’ goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
Except as described in this Policy, we will not disclose your personal information outside of GrowthEnabler and its subsidiaries and affiliates without your consent.
User Business Profiles and Submissions: Certain user profile information, including your name, location, and any image content may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Services or address your request for our services. Your profile information is only available to registered users of platform. Your profile privacy settings may allow you to limit the what information in your user profile is visible to others. You may be contacted by other users via private messages through the Service.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- with our sub-contractors and business partners for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations to you;
- if GrowthEnabler Global Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or to protect the rights, property, or safety of GrowthEnabler Global Ltd, our customers, or others;
- with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as providing customer support, hosting websites, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Where we store your personal data
GrowthEnabler utilizes Microsoft Azure servers to host our platform and to store our data. Microsoft Azure follow ISO27001 certifications and policies, as well as additional security measures. By using our platform, you understand and agree to allowing your data to be stored on Microsoft Azure Servers.
Our Commitment to data security to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information we collect through the Site and Applications. If we, an affiliate, or one of our service providers is required to disclose or provide notice to you of unauthorized access to or other invasions of certain security systems, you agree that we may provide you notice by either posting notice on our Site and Applications or sending notice to any e-mail address we have for you. Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. Please make your request in writing to the details below.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may provide you the ability to view or edit your personal information online. In order to help prevent your personal information from being viewed by others, you will be required to sign in with your credentials (username and password)